Send Facebook Page Like Invitation to all Friends

Welcome everyone My Name is Kishore & I am recently join ctpoint.org as a Author.

Today i am tell you how to "Send Facebook Page Like Invention to all Friends", i am test this trick on Google Chrome browser.

this is a very easy method OK lets start how to use

First login into Facebook account then select page & click invite friend's (see given bellow screenshot)

Blogger Ashok Punetha - Send Facebook Page Like Invention to all Friends

when your friend list is completely open (see the given below screenshot)

Blogger Ashok Punetha - Send Facebook Page Like Invention to all Friends

Step 2: Manual enter javascript: in you address bar and copy extra script from given bellow button and paste after javascript: (Note: do not copy paste javascript:)



Comment on this post and get script



Read More Post>>


  1. How to view saved WiFi Password on Android Mobile

  2. How to make Android device add free



Join My Broadcast message on Whats App comment on this post “JOIN BCAST Your Name Mobile No”

5 comments:

  1. Join bcast Keval S Thanki - 8050922795

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok bro i am adding u in my broadcast list ease save my no and you will receive my next bro messages....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Join BCAST...Micky Virus→7240020429

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok bro i am adding u in my broadcast list please save my no and you will receive my next broadcast

    ReplyDelete

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas 1.08 Apk Mod

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas 1.08 Apk Mod Action by  twitah  -  Mar 26, 2015 0  1868301 You know this amusement from the PC stage, this ...